Help us spread the word about voter safety in this election. Use our social media toolkit for sample content and images you can use to promote safer voting and the #GearUpToVoteSafe campaign.
How to Use This Toolkit
- Go to your organization’s social media accounts. Follow Open Source Medical Supplies’ social media accounts (@opensourcemedicalsupplies on Instagram and Facebook, @osmedsupplies on Twitter)
- Retweet and share our posts for the #GearUpToVoteSafe initiative on each of the above social media accounts.
- Copy/paste or edit the content below and post on your social media accounts, tagging the Open Source Medical Supplies on each post to credit (see above handles) and utilizing the hashtags below.
- Don’t forget to add the images below.
Hashtags to Use
- Heading to your local polling station this election? #GearUpToVoteSafe with the @osmedsupplies Voter Safety Guide – a collection of tips and resources on safely casting your ballots during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read more: https://osms.li/vote
- Your vote is your voice! Use this Voter Safety Guide to plan your safe vote for this election. https://osms.li/vote #GearUpToVoteSafe
- Complete OSMS Voter Safety Guide: https://osms.li/vote.
- Safe voting resources:
- For poll managers: https://opensourcemedicalsupplies.org/covid-19/vote/guide/
- For poll workers: https://opensourcemedicalsupplies.org/covid-19/vote/quick-guide/
- For voters: https://opensourcemedicalsupplies.org/covid-19/vote/safer-voting/
- Downloadable quick safety tips (printable as 3×5” cards or poster size) are available here: https://opensourcemedicalsupplies.org/covid-19/vote/quick-tips/